Asst. Manager Procurement
September 30, 2022by firstname.lastname@example.org
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs of materials – electrical hardware, cables, wires, panels, receptacles, switchgear, etc.
- Implementation and negotiation of new deals with the existing vendors/dealers based on the pricing and market reports.
- Responsible for development of vendors as per the procurement plan.
- Prepare cost analyses.
- Maintaining systematic records and audit trails of quotations, orders, contracts, agreements, payments.
- Coordination with the finance team to timely releasing supplier payments, liabilities management and reconciliations.
- Understanding the client needs and delivering tailored solutions as per the industry standards.
- To ensure Procurement process optimization
- To ensure Risk and compliance management
- All jobs as assigned by Director & Sr Manager Procurement
- Qualification & Preferred Skills
- Candidates should have minimum 4 years of experience front ending procurement in the field electrical contracting/ Construction.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent in vendor management
- Can work independently.
- Good in Teamwork & Interpersonal skills
- IT Skills – MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Familiarity with Google Workspace is preferred.
- Excellent in organising &documentation skill
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Submit your Details & Resume Below: