Executive Assistant to MD
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Attend all internal and external meetings with MD, ensure meeting agendas, MOMs are in place. Follow up with various stakeholders in the organization for any open points.
- Undertake some internal strategic projects as required in the organization related to operations, HR, change management, etc.
- Meet or manage meetings with important clients
- Assist in Business Development Activities
- Evaluate, study, make and edit internal documents such as SOPs, presentations, KRAs, financial targets, MIS systems, etc for the MD/Chairman’s office
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for MD, including agendas, mail, email, phone calls, client management, and other company logistics.
- Assist MD in Strategic Planning. Collaborates with business unit administration and line managers to produce business and product plans that are profitable; evaluates these plans on a periodic basis.
- Coordinate complex scheduling and calendar management, as well as content and flow of information to senior executives
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality.
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internal and off-site
- All job as assigned by MD/ Chairman
Qualification & Preferred Skills
- MBA with minimum 2-3 year of experience in administrative/operations role reporting directly to senior management.
- Engineering degree is preferred, but not mandatory
- Experience in the real estate or construction industry is preferred, but not mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities
- Strong time-management skills and an ability to organize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects
- Proficiency with office productivity tools and an aptitude for learning new software and systems
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information related to the company and its employees
- Experience in overseeing budgets and expenses
- Experience in developing internal processes and filing systems/use of cloud databases
- Willingness to readily travel when required
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Submit your Details & Resume Below: