Designation: Executive- Procurement (Electrical)
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
We are looking for a Executive-Procurement reporting to Assistant Manager- Strategy in a leading MEP Projects and Multi-technical Services Company, Electromech Infraprojects Pvt Ltd.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To review the tender documents, post award of contract, including detailed drawings, BOQ, make list, technical considerations, queries from the Estimation Team.
- Maintain a record of the handover of all the project details on the Company Drive
- Convert the BOQ into executable line items in the ERP used by the company
- Get the ERP BOQ approved by the management
- Convert Material Requisitions received from the Project team into ERP MRF line items
- The ERP MRF line items will be used by the Purchase Team for order placing. Assist in Query Resolution with the Project or Purchase Team in case of any ambiguity
- Intimate the reporting authority regarding the variation or Non-Tender items are not ordered without the approval of the amendment in the ERP BOQ
Qualification & Preferred Skills:
- BE/Diploma Electrical, with 0-6 MONTHS years and above experience in construction management or equivalent field experience
- Worked in ERP modules in procurement department
- Time management, multitasking, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Teamwork
- IT Skills – MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google spreadsheets
- Familiarity with Google Workspace is preferred
- Excellent in organizing & documentation skill
- Ability to travel and perform site visits if required.
Employment Type: Full Time
Submit your Details & Resume Below: