Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to Management, Sr. Executive- HR Admin (Functional & Administrative), for performing administrative duties, Asst Manager – Strategy for ERP related work & data entry.
- Answering telephone calls, as well as screening and forwarding calls to the person concerned.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments, meetings, and events as and when required
- Welcoming and assisting visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Handling basic inquiries and sorting mail.
- Copying, scanning, and filing documents.
- Monitoring office supplies (Like stationeries/ tea, coffee etc…) and ordering replacements.
- Keeping the reception area tidy and observing professional etiquette.
- Performing other administrative tasks, if required.
- Delegating jobs to the Office Assistants in coordination with Sr Executive – HR & Admin
- All jobs as assigned by Sr. Executive- HR/Admin & MD/ Asst Manager- Strategy
- Graduate with minimum 2-3 year of experience in handling office administration & secretarial work
- Experience in answering and screening calls, as well as scheduling appointments
- Ability to observe business etiquette and maintain a professional appearance.
- Experience working with word processing, spreadsheets, and emails, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Experience working with word processing, spreadsheets, and emails, including Microsoft Word, Excel,
- Familiarity with Google Workspace & EPR modules are preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Submit your Details & Resume Below: