Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deliver projects from design phase to completion including all handover documentation
- Ensure implementation of Project Plans
- Coordinating with procurement team for timely delivery of material on site & also ensure procurement of materials are in line with company procedures
- Attend to regular site meetings with architect, consultants, PMC and client.
- Ensure all safety procedures are followed as per the policy
- Ensure that all subcontractors take appropriate steps to follow Company’s procedures and processes.
- Ensure all EHS-related documents are kept up to date
- Produce daily & weekly reports to VP- Projects, on project performance, efficient team building and labour organization.
- Submission of daily and weekly progress reports to PMC and architect
- Coordination of all site activities with architect, consultants, PMC and client
- Prepare comprehensive estimates for additional work outside target costs.
- Coordination with site team regarding billing, handing over document and as built drawing.
- Ensure timely submission of Project billing as per JSM
- Coordinating with sub-contractor with help of PM and Engineers to accomplish desired project goal within schedule.
- Coordinating with SEZ officer and mathadi
- Build and maintain good relationships with the customer & supplier
- All jobs as assigned by VP Projects/MD
Qualification & Preferred Skills:
- BE/ Diploma in Electrical Engineer with 5-7 years of experience in handling electrical projects
- Excellent communication skill
- Teamwork & Leadership skills preferred
- IT Skills – MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Google Workspace is preferred.
- Excellent in organizing &documentation skills
- A sound understanding of health and safety regulations
- Ability to work in a team and remain professional all time
Submit your Details & Resume Below: