Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs of materials – electrical hardware, cables, wires, panels, receptacles, switchgear, etc.
- Assist in implementation and negotiation of new deals with the existing vendors/dealers based on the pricing and market reports.
- Assist vendor contract negotiation
- Responsible for development of vendors as per the procurement plan under supervision of the Sr.Manager- Procurement.
- Prepare cost analyses under supervision of the Sr.Manager- Procurement.
- Assist in maintaining systematic records and audit trails of quotations, orders, contracts, agreements, payments.
- Coordination with the finance team to timely releasing supplier payments, liabilities management and reconciliations.
- All jobs as assigned by Director & Sr. Manager- Procurement
- Candidates should have minimum 2-3 year of experience front ending procurement in the field electrical contracting/ Construction.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent in vendor management
- Excellent in documentation
- Can work independently
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Submit your Details & Resume Below: