Designation: Sr Manager Planning- Projects
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
We are looking for a Sr Manager Planning- Projects reporting to MD/VP- Projects in a leading MEP Projects and Multi-technical Services Company, Electromech Infraprojects Pvt Ltd.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strong knowledge on project documentation
- Managing of material, procurement, drawing, RFI tracking
- Ensure project scheduling in a professional manner.
- Plotting of critical path of project planning
- Assist the Sr Manager in delivering projects from design phase to completion including all handover documentation
- Assist in implementation of Project Plans
- Coordinating with procurement team for timely delivery of material on site & also ensure procurement of materials are in line with company procedures
- Attend regular site meetings with architect, consultants, PMC and client.
- Ensure all safety procedures are followed as per the policy
- Track the daily jobs of the project team to fill the gap in the jobs performed.
- Conduct regular meetings with the project team.
- Ensure that all subcontractors take appropriate steps to follow Company’s procedures and processes.
- Ensure all EHS-related documents are kept up to date
- Produce daily & weekly reports to VP- Projects/Sr. Manager, on project performance, efficient team building and labour organisation.
- Assist the Sr Manager in submission of daily and weekly progress reports to PMC and architect
- Coordination of all site activities with architect, consultants, PMC and client
- Assist in preparing comprehensive estimates for additional work outside target costs.
- Coordination with the site team regarding billing, handing over documents and as built drawing.
- Ensure timely submission of Project billing as per JSM
- Coordinating with sub-contractor with help of PM and Engineers to accomplish desired project goals within schedule.
- Coordinating with SEZ officer and Labours
- Build and maintain good relationships with the customer & supplier
- All jobs as assigned by VP Projects/ Sr. Manager – Projects
Qualification & Preferred Skills:
- BE/ Diploma in Electrical Engineer with 3-4 years of MEP experience
- Proficient in MS Projects
- Strong Knowledge in Project scheduling
- Excellent communication skill
- Teamwork & Leadership skills preferred
- IT Skills – MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Familiarity with Google Workspace is preferred.
- Excellent in organising & documentation skills
- A sound understanding of health and safety regulations
- Ability to work in a team and remain professional all tim
Emeployment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Submit your Details & Resume Below: